You Are Viewing
Petra Frese holds a M.Sc.Eng. degree and is a researcher of molecular genetics, biochemistry and biotechnology, BCH and DCI. She is a certified expert and trainer of communication, body-language and micro-expressions and runs private practices in the USA, PA and in Switzerland. Petra gained over 25 years of experience in science and industries and was a voluntary firefighter for almost ten years. Her passion is to integrate latest science, analytical thinking and spiritual guidance into hypnosis practice. She applies shamanic healing techniques and angelic light work to complement her holistic approach.
Shamanism – Another way of hypnosis?
Have you ever been interested about Hypnosis in the context of other cultures which have developed techniques to reach the various levels of consciousness as well? Petra is giving an overview of Native American culture, specifically healing tools based on the transcendent methods and helpers (e.g. spirit animals and herbs) of a shamanic journey which she will take you on in this workshop. Experience this method, compare it to modern hypnosis and broaden your view to possibly enhance your success.
1) Provide insight into Native American Shamanism – A European view
2) Explore Native American healing techniques
3) Understand the concept and parallels between shamanic journeys and hypnosis
4) Experience a shamanic journey
5) Connect with your Spirit Animal
6) Reflect and discuss the take away for the modern hypnosis practice